Excelcare Holdings is extending an invitation to dedicated individuals to join their team as Care Assistants at Hunters Down Care Home in the UK. This role offers a unique chance to make a meaningful and positive impact on the lives of residents, showcasing your compassionate nature and commitment to the field of healthcare.
Who We Are: Excelcare Holdings
Excelcare Holdings is a family-owned Care Home group with a rich history spanning over 34 years. We are committed to delivering the highest standards of care to older individuals with diverse needs, including dementia, physical disabilities, and mental health issues.
When you become a part of our team, you become a part of our family. In return for your dedication and hard work, you can expect:
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive hourly wage, ranging from £10.90 to £11.25 per hour, depending on your experience and qualifications.
- Full-Time Opportunities: We have full-time vacancies available, providing stability and opportunities for growth.
- Night Shifts: Our night shifts run from 8 pm to 8 am, Monday to Sunday. Flexibility is essential, and you must be able to work alternate weekends.
- Company: Excelcare Holdings
- Title: Care Assistant – Hunters Down Care Home Jobs in UK
- Employment Type: Full-time, Part-time
- Location: UK
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Diploma in Relevant Field
- 0 to 2 Years of Relevant Experience
As a Care Assistant at Hunters Down Care Home, your role encompasses a range of vital responsibilities, including:
- Personalized Care: Providing personalized care and assistance to residents, adhering to individualized care plans.
- Daily Living Support: Assisting residents with activities of daily living, encompassing tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Well-being Monitoring: Vigilantly monitoring residents’ well-being and documenting observations to ensure their health and comfort.
- Companionship: Offering companionship and emotional support to residents, fostering a positive and reassuring environment.
- Meal Assistance: Assisting with meal preparation and feeding if required, ensuring residents’ nutritional needs are met.
- Environment Maintenance: Maintaining a clean and safe living environment for residents, upholding stringent hygiene standards.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborating seamlessly with the care team to guarantee residents’ diverse needs are met.
- Assisting with Mealtimes: Ensuring residents receive proper nutrition and assistance during meals.
- Personal Care: Providing support with personal care needs to residents.
- Documentation: Completing current and appropriate documentation, including daily record keeping, charts, and care plans.
- Engagement: Engaging in meaningful activities with the individuals living in our care home.
- Promoting Independence: Always encouraging and promoting independence, choice, dignity, and respect.
Education and Qualifications:
To be considered for the Care Assistant position, you should possess:
- Compassion and Empathy: A genuine compassion and empathy for individuals in need of care.
- Communication Skills: Effective communication and interpersonal skills to interact empathetically with residents and colleagues.
- Team Player: A willingness to work collaboratively within a care team, fostering a harmonious work environment.
- Basic Healthcare Knowledge: Basic knowledge of healthcare practices is beneficial, although training can be provided if necessary.
- Person-Centered Care: A commitment to providing person-centered care that respects the individuality and preferences of residents.
What We Are Looking For:
While experience in a care environment, such as a care home, home care worker, or caring for a loved one, would be ideal, we value a caring and kind approach above all else.
If you have the desire to work with older people and become a part of the Excelcare family, we welcome your application.
What We Offer in Return for Your Hard Work:
- Generous Holiday: Enjoy 28 days of holiday, including bank holidays.
- Free On-Site Parking: Convenient on-site parking is available.
- Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay: You’ll receive enhanced pay rates for working on bank holidays.
- Annual Salary Review: We conduct annual salary reviews to ensure your compensation remains competitive.
- Refer a Friend Scheme: You can earn £500 for every person you refer to us.
- DBS Certificate Paid: Excelcare covers the cost of your DBS certificate.
- Comprehensive Induction: Benefit from a comprehensive induction program to help you succeed.
- Funded Qualifications: We offer funded qualifications through the apprenticeship program where required.
- Paid Uniform: You’ll receive a paid uniform as part of your role.
- Employee of the Month: Outstanding contributions are rewarded with a £100 bonus.
- Team Appreciation Week: Join us for team appreciation week and celebrate our successes together.
Working as a Care Assistant at Hunters Down Care Home offers several advantageous benefits, including:
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive hourly wage, ranging from £10.00 to £20.00 per hour.
- Performance-Based Bonuses: The potential to earn performance-based bonuses, recognizing your dedication and exceptional care.
- Career Growth: Opportunities for professional development and career progression within Excelcare Holdings.
- Training and Support: Comprehensive training and support to enhance your caregiving skills and knowledge.
- Inclusive Work Environment: Be a part of a caring and inclusive work environment that values your contributions.
- Meaningful Impact: The opportunity to make a profound and meaningful difference in the lives of residents.
- Hourly Rate: £10.00 to £20.00 per hour.
- Additional Bonuses: Based on performance.
How To Apply:
To apply for the Care Assistant position at Hunters Down Care Home in the UK, please follow these steps:
- Prepare your CV/resume.
- Access the application portal using the following link: [Application Portal Link].
- Complete the online application form and upload your CV/resume.
Embark on a fulfilling journey as a Care Assistant at Hunters Down Care Home, where your contributions will be at the heart of enriching residents’ lives and overall well-being. Your compassion and dedication to delivering excellent care are highly valued. Begin your application today and become an integral part of our committed care team in the UK. Your caring touch can make a world of difference.